Sustainability Action Plan
“We are at a crossroads. The decisions we make now can secure a livable future.” -Hoesung Lee, IPCC Chair
The Sustainability Action Plan has been created to provide a clear vision and roadmap for the District to follow. A critical part of this is to identify appropriate partners and the best ways to support those partnerships. This will be an ongoing effort by Cortex.
Thank you to everyone in the Community who provided thoughtful insights and helped Cortex distill the Action Plan into these 12 unique Categories.
Here is what we heard:
- As an innovation district, we must use sustainability in an innovative way
- Provide a proving ground or pilot program that can be scaled
- What’s good for the region, is good for Cortex
- Cortex can’t and shouldn’t do it alone; connect with the assets of our founding institutions
- Cortex’s greatest strength is its power to convene people and ideas
- Equity must be integrated at all levels